Painless Chiropractic...Get the PulStar Advantage!!
- State-of-the-art FDA Approved Technology
- Precise Computer Analysis of Spinal Function
- Easy to see and understand graphics to track problem areas and treatment progress
- Computer assisted treatment for unsurpassed accuracy and results
- Analysis and treatment can be performed sitting, standing or lying down
Feel The Difference
- Painless, gentle analysis and treatment
- Gentle Low Force Impulses replace the need for traditional heavier force manual adjustments
- No Twisting, Turning, “Cracking” or “Popping”
Can the PulStar Help?
If back and neck pain are preventing you from enjoying your normal activities, chances are that we can help you recover your normal life style. Visit our clinic and see if together we can make good things happen!
The PulStar is a precise instrument used in the analysis and treatment of a wide range of problems including:
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Arm/leg pain
- Restricted motion
- Carpal tunnel
- Disc problems
- Muscle spasm
The PulStar is safe and effective for all ages because it uses precise computer controlled gentle impulses. No strong forces or twisting is required.
How Does It Work?
The PulStar uses a handheld Impulse Head containing sensors and is connected to a sophisticated computer program. Each spinal joint is analyzed for proper function and then displayed as a graph providing both Doctor and Patient with precise information regarding joint functions. This data, along with other clinical information obtained from the patient history, examination, etc. is used to determine the most effective course of treatment to obtain the best results in the shortest period of time.
In keeping up with the latest in scientific technology to best serve our patients, we now offer and utilize the PulStar in our practice.
By combining traditional chiropractic with the latest, most advanced, precise and patientfriendly technology of PulStar, we offer the “Best of Both Worlds.”
Call our office now for a Consultation, Demonstration or Spinal Function Analysis with the PulStar!!
Click here to watch a video demonstration -